16 Greenbank Avenue
This classic 2-story Brown Shingle in lower Piedmont with 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms has all the room necessary to host holiday gatherings, birthday celebrations, and family reunions with ease and comfort. Generous living and dining rooms, refinished hardwood floors, period woodwork and built-ins, original pocket doors and gas-burning fireplace. Modern upgrades include a chef’s kitchen with pantry and state-of-the-art appliances, cozy den with powder room, large deck ideal for alfresco dining (with twinkle lights), a generous rec room below, attached two-car garage with additional parking pad and a large, landscaped level backyard that is ready to bloom!
Near Piedmont Avenue shops and restaurants, Casual Carpool, Transbay Bus stops and Beach Elementary School, this rare find is situated in the center of it all. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to own a piece of Piedmont history, while creating your own special memories.
- Spacious Formal Living and Dining Rooms
- Refinished Hardwood Floors throughout
- Chef’s Kitchen with Thermador refrigerator and gas range/oven
- Built-in Window Seat, Dining Room Hutch and Hidden Pocket Doors
- Trellised Deck with Twinkle Lights
- Large Level Lot with Fenced Yard
- Attached 2-Car Garage with additional Secure Parking
- Hillside Views of the Oakland Hills
- Easy stroll to Fenton’s Ice Cream Parlor, Piedmont Theatre, Coffee Houses & Cafes
- Highly-Coveted K-12 Piedmont Public Schools